DBAsupport.com Forums - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any websupport forum for Oracle APPS

Is there any support forum like this one for ORACLE APPLICATIONS? Could someone refer some links/docs/tech white papers on Oracle Applications DBA Stuff... Also for ORACLE on MVS or OS/390.

thank you.
    Reddy,Sam

Maybe that would be a good addition to this site, no?
    Jeff Hunter

There are bunch of forums, where I don't feel comfortable at all. Not very user friendly neither to refer/read/answer. For some reason, I like this forum best. Hats off for the guys who designed it.

Jeff: You are right, One and Only place to share the knowledge of Oracle Products.

[Edited by sreddy on 03-01-2001 at 02:37 PM]
    Reddy,Sam

Hi Friends,
    This is the Best Discussion Forum. Hats off to the people who started this and all the users of this forum who are very friendly and helpful.

I will be installing oracle applications 11i shortly. I might need help. Can i also discuss the install issues here?

Thanks

I thought that was what the Developers area of this forum was for? Mind you, I don't use any Oracle apps, so I can't really tell, but that's what I *thought* they were talking about over there :)

- Chris

Chris,

Here Iam emphasizing the issues an application DBA face in day to day life from installation and configuration of APPS and Forms server/application server etc and concurrent manager issues, Addtion of patches and issues with it etc. To be precise Applications administration but, not the real applications customizations, development.

I think, the development forum is primarily for C/S applications stuff. what do you say ?
    Reddy,Sam

Fair enough. As I was saying, I actually didn't know what all the topics were over there. So why did I even pipe up? Probably because I'm too stupid to stay quiet sometimes :).

BTW, sreddy, you just hit 666 posts - just thought that was worth noting ;P

- Chris

Thanks Chris,

I didn't even notice it (666). I dunno! howmany of 'em were helped people... from problem resolutions perspective and howmany were casual/general topics... like this one. It definitely helped me a lot, in finding solutions for real time problems and in spending my leasure time doing something that helps people and helps me to have some insight information on the topics I'm not familiar with...

I have just mentioned in my prv posting what I meant... I wish administrators of this forum would give a thought about it.

[Edited by sreddy on 03-01-2001 at 03:25 PM]
    Reddy,Sam

This is a very good forum.

I have used several Oracle related forum. This is the best!

Thanks

Thanks for your overwhelming support of the forums. I will create an Oracle Apps DBA forum this week to help you discuss issues related to APPS.

Keep sending your feedback to webmaster@dbasupport.com

uday