DBAsupport.com Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: APEX can't connect to Oracle 19c, gets Oracle account locked error in Tomcat log

APEX can't connect to Oracle 19c, gets Oracle account locked error in Tomcat log

APEX 22.x
    Tomcat 9.x
    Oracle 19c
    OEL 7.9

The Tomcat log file catalina.out gives this error when trying to connect to Oracle 19c. I have seen similar errors like |apex| and |apex_pu| but I have never seen |default| and Google does not help me at all. Usually it means an APEX or ORDS account in the database is locked. But there are no locked accounts to speak of.

Here is the Tomcat error:
    2022-08-16T20:12:57.147Z SEVERE The username or password for the connection pool named |default|lo|, are invalid, expired, or the account is locked
    oracle.dbtools.common.jdbc.ConnectionPoolConfigurationException: The username or password for the connection pool named |default|lo|, are invalid, expired, or the account is locked
    Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: ORA-01017: invalid username/password; logon denied

Any ideas what is being referred to here by the connection pool named |default|lo| ? What "account" is being referred to here?
    Last edited by oracledbaman; 08-16-2022 at 06:10 PM.