DBAsupport.com Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 2in1: Oracle DBA & SQL Server is required

Thumbs up 2in1: Oracle DBA & SQL Server is required

Hi Everybody, I work in Zurich/Switzerland as a DBA in one of the financial companies. One of our team members is leaving, so we are looking for his replacement. We are having difficulties to find the right candidate, because 2in1 are rear cases. If you have an experience in Oracle & SQL Server, please send me your CV to winters AT mail.ru

I will appreciate it very much if you use subject "DBASUPPORT" otherwise I may miss your email, as I have too much spam.

I can say that it is easy for us to hire someone with EU passport, surely all other countries are possible. German is not required as everyone here speaks only English, however it would be very nice if you could speak German better than English as otherwise I will never manage to learn German ... :-)

Salary in the range of 120.000 -130.000 CHF

Regards,
    Dmitry
    Last edited by kgb; 06-16-2015 at 11:18 AM.
    Best wishes!
    Dmitri

You live in Ireland, work for a Swiss company and use a Russian email domain?
    This looks a lot like phishing. What is the name of the "company" that is hiring?

1) I assume this is a professional website and this post is a work related post located in the correct forum, so if you are not interested please make no misleading assumptions.
    2) If you are not a junior, you would not ask for the company web site as you suppose to know working procedures.
    3) If your CV is good, after phone interview, I will invite you for an face-to-face interview. But you have to fit in our team (persons who constantly leaves unprofessional comments on this respectable web site - will not be accepted as we are looking only for a mature person who thinks before he/she writes). By the way, ladies would have more chances, with all other equal skills, as we have only 1 lady on our floor.
    4) Please check my registration date, it should make some sense to you.
    5) Please check my activity on the forum and you will understand that I am not a complete stranger.
    6) I am not in the position to update every web site I have ever registered at for the last 20 years.
    7) I don't have facebook and twitter accounts, because these are all waste of time.
    8) As for the salary - Swiss salaries are higher then in any other country. You can check this on the internet.
    9) The email address I use is my registration email on this web site.
    10) If you can work with such Russian guy who lives in Zurich, but did not update his profile in time, send me an email. By the way another our DBA is Polish - this is even worse ...

I did not mention overtime and bonuses ... this is a different story ...
    Last edited by kgb; 06-17-2015 at 04:18 AM.
    Best wishes!
    Dmitri

I see now that you have been on this site for while. I would still not apply to a job
    unless I knew something about the company and the people doing the hiring.
    Good luck finding someone who will send their CV to a Russian domain.