DBAsupport.com Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: urgent-oracle certification change !

Talking urgent-oracle certification change !

hi guys i went for the exam today, oracle website states there will be 59question on the exam1z0-033, (# of Questions: 59 ) but i had to answer 94 questions surprisingly !!! i was realy lucky to pass !! ist bug with exam system or its the same for eveyone?

Hi,

do you have the dumps for that would you please forward to me. it itlearner@writeme.com

Thanks
    PAt

You may have been answering a bunch of 'beta' questions, so they would not have counted for or against your score. That does seem like a large number of them though.

It doesn't sound like a 'urgent' problem for me. I believe you can write a bit of feedback to prometric at the end of the test, or you could write them seperately to let them know there may be a problem with that test. They'll probably need to know your prometric id to identify what test you took.

what do u mean by dumps ?

i dont know if there were beta or what, but they were part of the actual exam questions and there was no way of distingushing them from others, i also spoke to the person who was responsible for monitoring test she checked my screen and said its 94questions and they have no control over it,
    Last edited by khoshtip_uk; 09-13-2006 at 07:41 PM.

The beta questions are mixed in with the real ones, they don't tell you which is which.

The person monitoring the test is only there to make sure you don't cheat. They don't have any control over the content of the test other than to check your ID and click 'start'.

Quote Originally Posted by khoshtip_uk
    what do u mean by dumps ?
    The poster is assuming your studied for the exam by procuring a file containing all likely questions and the correct answers, ie a 'brain dump'. These come from companies like STS or from people who smuggle copies of the test questions out of the testing centers.

hmmm, i bought oracle certifiation pack from sybex and also used transcenders questions, i also have king test which is pdf format.

Quote Originally Posted by khoshtip_uk
    hmmm, i bought oracle certifiation pack from sybex and also used transcenders questions, i also have king test which is pdf format.
    I would kindly suggest that you keep the practice exams that you paid for with your hard-earned money and not send them on to people just looking for the free and easy way to their certification.
    Assistance is Futile...

hi guys just got response from oracle,
    Dear ***,

The number of Questions may vary and is subject to change, as is the exam time. Candidates for Oracle9i exams should be prepared to answer 55-60 questions in 90 minutes or 85-95 questions in 120 minutes, depending on which exam is being taken.

Regards,
    OCP Program