Originally posted by Mr.Hanky
The ONLY reason they are calling Bush a flip floper is cause Kerry is the king!!
Now you are talking about a matter of degree. If Kerry has changed his position on something, then it was probably for honest reasons. When Bush has flip flopped, it is because he mis speaks often, and also because his logic for what he does is muddled. I would rather have a president who makes a mistake and admits it, then one who makes a mistake and then tries to make people belive that he meant to do it.

Originally posted by Mr.Hanky
I can see hating Bush and not wanting to vote for him (almost) but please do not try to convince me (or bullsh*t yourself) into thinking Kerry is qualified for the job. The guy is a fool.
You can have your opinion that Kerry can't lead, but that doesn't change my opinion. Kerry is no fool. He understands policy and diplomacy. As long as he surrounds himself with capable people we will be much better off with Kerry rather than Bush. If nothing else he understands the rule of law, while Bush is ruled by rhetoric and whim. Don't bullsh*t yourself either.