DBAsupport.com Forums - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Windows Hatefest was: Crashing MS OLE DB Driver for Oracle w/ MDAC 2.8 version

Congratulations, you have found yet another reason I would never run Windoz.
    Jeff Hunter

Originally posted by marist89
    Congratulations, you have found yet another reason I would never run Windoz.
    Was that really necessary? If you don't have any input to help resolve my problem - keep your comments about "Windoz", and anything similar, to yourself.

If you have something useful to say, then say it. Don't waste my time with your fanboy nonsense.
    Nothing worthwhile is ever easy.

Originally posted by Dr_Cogent
    If you don't have any input to help resolve my problem
    Here's some advice: Don't run Windoz.

Seriously, an OS that crashes because you unplug the network cable? If this is going to be something that happens on a regular basis (otherwise why would you waste your time testing it) then maybe you might want to reconsider Windoz as an "OS".
    Jeff Hunter

Seriously, an OS that crashes because you unplug the network cable? If this is going to be something that happens on a regular basis (otherwise why would you waste your time testing it) then maybe you might want to reconsider Windoz as an "OS".
    Jeff, I was curious, what OS do you use on your desktop?

home: RH 9
    work: Solaris 2.8
    Last edited by marist89; 08-13-2004 at 01:28 PM.
    Jeff Hunter

home: RH 9
    work: Solaris 2.8
    You really are a dedicated unix geek!

Well, it's obvious to me you can't read either. I said I could crash the MS OLE DB Driver for Oracle, not the OS.

Are these forums for legitamite technical software people, or just a haven for anti-MS fanboy's. I have a job to do, and frankly, your input so far has been useless. Go waste someone elses time with your propaganda.
    Last edited by Dr_Cogent; 08-13-2004 at 02:39 PM.

Somebody needs to reboot their attitude.
    Jeff Hunter

Originally posted by Dr_Cogent
    Well, it's obvious to me you can't read either. I said I could crash the MS OLE DB Driver for Oracle, not the OS.

Are these forums for legitamite technical software people, or just a haven for anti-MS fanboy's. I have a job to do, and frankly, your input so far has been useless. Go waste someone elses time with your propaganda.
    gime a good reason to WASTE my time to help someone like u and do your job?

marist89,

It's pretty pathetic that you are a moderator, the very last person who should be posting propoganda and nonsense on the forums. Why don't you grow up and stop acting like a child. I posted a valid question to see if anyone else had my problem, and you had to be an ass.

If you have something useful to say - say it.