Hi, all
Today a month after my first exam 1z0-001, I pass the second one Oracle Administration. 51/63 43 needed. Not famous but pass anyways. I have prepared my exam with jason cochman's book (65%) STS(20%), BrainBuzz Cramsession(2%) and practice(13%).

There are 15% questions STS like, but, still question I do not found in my books. In the couchmans book have found a contradiction, it is said that (page 541):
order of object imported
1.table def.
2.row data
3.b-tree indexes
4.constraint, bitmap indexes and triggers.
On STS and other materials the bitmap indexes are cleary imported after the triggers.

I consider this is a very good book, but you must be carefull, and read others materials also.

Questions that I remember:
1.The export command parameter to create a initial extent with the size of the current segment?(COMPRESS?)
2.Who owns a role?
3.Can you create a datafile with create tablespace command? if yes which wiew must query to see the size?
4.Insert data with direct load into a table with lots of rows deleted. The rows will be inserted above the high-water-mark wasting space?
5.Quering V$logfile what STALE means?(INCOMLETE)
6.Display current log sequence number (ARCHIVE LOG LIST)
7.You drop a table. There is a stored proc who point this table, How to see the state of this proc using Server Manager command?
recompile the procedure?
describe
dba_objects
dba_tables
8.Which encoding scheme represent all characters for computer usage?(UNICODE?)
9.How to rename a SYSTEM datafile? shut down instance move the file mount database and do ALTER DATABASE RENAME FILE?
10. You drop a user with CASCADE parameter, this will affect the roles granted by this user to others?

So good luck to all DBA aspirants
djcarving@hotmail.com

[Edited by dmarian on 11-07-2000 at 10:13 PM]