DBAsupport.com Forums - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: STS and ILT manual

May I ask

1. For a certain test (say 1Z0-031), whether STS is the same within a year for different users download it? (that is, is it necessary to purchase 2 times)?

2. Where can I get ILT manual if I don't attend Oracle U?

Thx!
    Shelton
    Shelton

Statistician
    Ph.D (ABD) since 1999
    SAS Certified Programmer V6
    Oracle Certified Professional 9i DBA

you cant get ILT if you dont attend the course

but, if u are lucky, u can search and download them in "google" or "yahoo"....

ILT for 9i track

I have the ILT for 9i DBA track. If interested send me an a-mail.

[Edited by mihusain on 09-20-2002 at 09:51 AM]

Here we go again.

MH
    I remember when this place was cool.

where is Jeff when you really need him

Come on guys! Haven't you noticed how sites that facilitate the illegal trade of copyright goods get shut down pretty sharpish these days. This is a useful forum. It would be a shame to see it shut down because of a few posts like this.

When you steal something, the person you stole from must put up their prices to recover their loss. The increased price causes more people to steal and the cycle goes on. Pay for your own study materials, or use the free ones available, and do everyone a favour.

Cheers

[Edited by TimHall on 09-10-2002 at 04:03 AM]
    Tim...
    OCP DBA 7.3, 8, 8i, 9i, 10g, 11g
    OCA PL/SQL Developer
    Oracle ACE Director
    My website: oracle-base.com
    My blog: oracle-base.com/blog

You're right Tim but...

It's a shame when Oracle start to take the p!ss with useless exam requirements just to get a bit more cash in.

These guys who search the web for brain dumps are only doing themselves a disservice and I don't understand what motivates them. If I turned up for a gig with a load of certs and no clue I'd make sure I was wearing brown cords that day.

I do wonder who actively employs these cert chasers and whether they verify skill levels otherwise, even i they only pay for the exams it's expensive.

Rant over!

Nick

Normal service will now be resumed Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

Come on Guys !!!

Hey guys,

I dont understand whats the big issue here, if somebody gets the stuff from oracle, its ok(according to you guys out here ) ...if somebody tries to get it who cannot afford, so whats the prob...anyways he will have to study & pass.. you have finished your certification & have experience that doesnt give you the authority to point others...Just stop the crap guys!!!!! If you beleive in yourself,you know your stuff so WHO CARES!!!!...If there are 50, 500 or 5000 so what....Beleive in yourself.

Enjoy !!!!

Justin.

Angry its all about money

hi

As long as education remains expensive, this is bound to happen
    Oracle Corporation are so stupid...that they have introduced these pricing schemes , that the common nman on the street has no way to afford them. Mind you everybody does not have the money to go for training, so they resort to piracy and take it from others. If the training were cheap then the whole porblem would be solved.

ICEMAN