DBAsupport.com Forums - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: monday is the day

I knew an Oracle Trainer who past 3 in one day, but this guy lived Oracle and was involved in training the subject for years... so it may be possible in some cases.

3 months study and no past experience is not a good formula to bet on.

I wish you the best of luck OCPWannabe.. maybe miracles can happen.

Remember you have 30 days to wait before you can take your exams again if you fail any.. so book a day off 30 days in advance.

I'll await Monday in anticipation...

Once you have eliminated all of the impossible,
    whatever remains however improbable,
    must be true.

hmm wasnt this peep the one with burgers....

anyway if you think if you hold a certification you would get big bucks I must say you are very wrong because many peeps hold the cert and they arent that overpaid, there are like 5 or 6 OCP in the shop I am and they are paid less than me...

Originally posted by pando
    hmm wasnt this peep the one with burgers....
    Yeah, I think so. Just what we need in this world, another burger flippin' DBA!

Personally, I think this is either a joke or a person with serious delusions... Either way, he/she's funny to listen to...
    Jeff Hunter

Well... I gues we'll find out today.
    OCP 8i, 9i DBA
    Brisbane Australia

I would suggest that someone flipping burgers at minimum wage, would find even an entry level dba position would seem like big bucks.

If this is not a joke and he is able to pull it off, I hope he realizes his real learning will start if he lands a dba job.

Hopefully it will be in junior dba role, where intermediate or senior dba’s can mentor him. Otherwise if is hired as a full fledged dba … well need I say more (=:

Gee,
    OCP 8i DBA

I was going to wish this guy good luck since it is Sun night already. So, good luck guy.

But than I started thinking. Who can sit in front of the computer for at least 6-7 hours and concentrate? 001 took me 1 hr and 15 minutes to complete, 023 more than an hour, but of course I went over the questions so many times more after that time..

And if this guy is in North America Prometric will not be able to book all 5 exams in one day for him - they look at the schedule at the testing centre.

Well, anyway, good luck guy, let us know how it went and where you are located. Everybody is waiting.

Leo

One of the main reason that I come to this site, he's better than Seinfeld!
    Trying to remain objective, since one can always be wrong.....without knowing it at the moment.

There are enough dumps around in this forum that one can pass all the OCP tests without too much trouble. I believe he'll pass if he has a good memory else it'll be a tough day for him.

This guy must be putting you on, unless he has all the answers to every exam. He plans on writing every exam is less than 30 minutes if he wants lunch or a bathroom break.

Talking answers

maybe he wrote all the answers on his arms/body (in small print). Otherwise i think you would have a coniption attempting to figure out the questions Oracle writes/asks for 8 hours.

- Magnus