DBAsupport.com Forums - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: monday is the day

$10 on passing 2 of 5.
    Jeff Hunter

I am not questionning his knowledge, but I can not imagine writing more than 2 exams in a day. It basically does not worth it.

He will probably pass most of them (if not all), but thescore on teh last one will be low.

Curious to see his scores.

Leo

Originally posted by leo
    I am not questionning his knowledge, but I can not imagine writing more than 2 exams in a day. It basically does not worth it.

He will probably pass most of them (if not all), but thescore on teh last one will be low.

Curious to see his scores.

Leo
    I don't think that under normal circumstances anyone can pass them all in one day.

Well good luck, 5 exams in one day, I know you have only one day off, but think about it if you fail one test that's $125, take extra day off and be sure to pass all the exam, it is not that you don't know the stuff but reading to questions for 5 to 8 hrs is just too much, think about it.

Eggs and baskets come to mind. But go for it, and good luck. I've a friend who completed all 5 Developer exams in three days... he said it was tough, especially becasue you have to remember so much. But he was working with Development tools daily so he knew most of it anyway... it's just those small details you use once in a blue moon you have to worry aobut.

Good luck,
    OCP 8i, 9i DBA
    Brisbane Australia

Maybe you could take two at a time and not waste your whole day off in the testing center.

Good Luck!

Pray for endurance.

Good luck.
    David Knight
    OCP DBA 8i, 9i, 10g

Let us know the results, I think most of us are curious. Good Luck!
    The Maverick
    Oracle Certified DBA - 8i

This has to be a joke. He had me until the part where he said "i already know sql from access, so i'm not even studying for that." yeah right

Seriously, good luck if you really are going for all five - hey, there are many of us that will be extremely impressed if you pass more than two.

Originally posted by bharris
    This has to be a joke. He had me until the part where he said "i already know sql from access, so i'm not even studying for that." yeah right

Seriously, good luck if you really are going for all five - hey, there are many of us that will be extremely impressed if you pass more than two.
    It could be he is pulling a leg :-) 5 in a day, right... With almost 20 years of IT exp and vast Oracle knowledge I did study a month per exam (almost every day for 2-3 hours during that month) and found the exams tricky and sort of difficult.