What's wrong with my standby db? The following is my procedure of standby intallation.
1. shutdown primary db.
2. copy all of datafiles, initialization file, password file to the standby site.
3. startup primary db and create standby control file.
4. copy control file to standby site.
5. modify the related parameter of initialization file on control file.
6. start and mount standby db.
all of the above procedures are sucessful.
7. svrmgrl> recover managed standby database
then the process suspend and there is no further reaction.
both platform of primary and standby are Oracle 8.1.6 EE/Win2k Server.
any comments will be hightly appreciated.
Click Here to Expand Forum to Full Width