DBAsupport.com Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: What happend to the archive threads?????

I was looking forward to answer the question of "What is oracle" by refering to a past discussion. But when I tried to do a search on the archive, I noticed that Year 2000 archive threads have been combined or missing ( didn't have the patience to keep next paging till Dec/Jan).

Does any one have any idea on this? I would think that archiving the past threads by year, was a good thing rather consolidationg every thing into one. It would narrow the search and also ease the look outs.

Please suggest if there are any other better way to start my search with the archived threads before Jan.

Sam
    Thanx
    Sam

Life is a journey, not a destination!

I always search on my 'name' and with the keyword Iam looking for, I do get all the past thread I have participated.

Give a try.
    Reddy,Sam

What if you haven't participated, but had read through? On such cases, you could pick a search word, that might exists in a number of threads prior to that, but for sure that I know the thread what I'm looking for is present in the Year 2000. So on such cases isn't it a big pain to go through 20/30 threads /page ? :(

Sam
    Thanx
    Sam

** Threads between two dates **

May be this is the time to request forum Adminstrators to have a search between two dates to make the search much more simpler...
    Reddy,Sam

Yeah, that is one good option to have!

Sam
    Thanx
    Sam