I am trying to load class files into oracle 8.1.5 using loadjava in the server. Now it created the 'JAVA CLASS' objects in the schema but staus is INVALID. I would like to know how to resolve these path references. Reference files are already loaded in internal schema.
I would like to know
1. resolving these references
2. I am not able to run the loadjava from client machine.
Please help me in above matters
Pl. check all the methos are static and public, as for as I know in 8.1.5 only static methods are supported.
When creating oracle stored procedure with loaded java class pl. take care of proper parameter e.g. if varchar2 with java.lang.String.
Please also ensure that loaded class not using others classes otherwise those classes are also to be loaded.
Regarding running loadjava command.
1. make a copy of loadjava.bat in your machine.
2. mape server disk
3. change the loadjava.bat of your machine as per mapping.
e.g. your server disk is mapped as d: then
change all c:\ with d:\ of your loadjava.bat
4. Include serach parth to server's oracle bin direcotry.
5. Include search parth to home directory of java of your machine.
hope this will make some sort of help.
I was able to loadjava from client by following those steps.
Thanks a lot for that.
1. if you have droppedjava using dropjava utility I need to know whether its clean drop or traces will remain in schema?.
Click Here to Expand Forum to Full Width