DBAsupport.com Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: procedure creates insert statements

Hello Sir

How R u I am Fine With My Health and Grat Oracle DBA Job i need Help From U sir I want Script From U

That Is procedure Take value user(table name ) that is i have some tables ok tables have rows ok ,
    i want out put from the that procedure is if the table have the 100 rows ok that should create or
    out put should be 100 insert statement all actual values from what table name i have submitted so
    i want script because our clients dont knows the sql loader and exp imp utilities they are technically
    not that much sound so i will spool the whatever out from this script i will send them they can run this
    script ok and another thing is condition is the we have to avoid bad characters like &, ' etc
    single code and ampersant and pls send script to me i am tryinfg here

Yours Site team Member

Email:rkodag@yahoo.com
    Rakesh
    Oracle DBA

Cool

Hi rakesh,

You can use dynamic SQL to accomplish your task. But still i am not clear what exactly you want.

Kancha

Hi I would suggest you to Download any third part tool and can have as many scripts as you want for all your need.

It's very hard to have that kind of Script. Use any third part tool and then easy to have like
    Insert into Emp (Id, name,....)
    Values(100,'Name',.....)...

Easy way.

Try This
    [url]http://www.quest.com[/url] Get SQL Navigator, or TOAD.. Good Tools
    Thanks