DBAsupport.com Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Developer's Track

Question

Hi, I have both 8/8i OCPs and currently I am preparing my Developer's OCP exams now, anybody has infomation about 1z0-101 and 121?
    Or any where I can find forums about Oracle developer's?

Thanks in Advance

I just finished the OCP developer certification, taking my last exam yesterday. exam 101 (PL/SQL) was, I think, the easiest, as it covered the smallest territory (9 categories) compared with, for example, Intro with 23 categories or Forms I with 27 categories. By all means, get the STS software and practice, practice, practice. The study guides were OK, I own 3 different books, but the Developer software itself has a good help library and answers most questions giving good examples - in some cases clearer than the study books themselves.

BTW, you should be pursuing the 6i track, as Track 1 is due to expire in July and Track 2 maybe 6 months after that. Furthermore, the new track 6i only requires 4 exams, whereas the others require 5.

Good luck!

Wink Thanks and more need to know

Hi, Mike
    Thanks for you kindness that provided such great info, but I am still curious about the study guide you mentioned, I have Couchman's exam guide, CBT and STS for 101 and 121. Is that enough? Necessary to have ILT?
    And if possible, could you please send me the "section analysis" shown on your score report? for 101 and 121?

Tx in adv.

lindalee88@us.sina.com