We need an Oracle Financials DBA for a high quality client in Long Beach California (LA area).
The company is recognized worldwide as a leader in the consulting engineering industry,
specializing in infrastructure, water/wastewater, environmental, and transportation.
A Company of change, comprised of team players embracing today's challenges with forward
thinking solutions for tomorrow's world.
In less than a decade, company has grown from several hundred employees to more
than 7,000 employees and 130 offices worldwide.

* Responsibilities:
The selected candidate will be responsible for maintaining Oracle Applications Financials
and Projects Databases in multiple instances.
Maintenance includes daily monitoring, tuning, backup and recovery, patching and upgrades,
and user support.
Candidates will also utilize Oracle Database Tools such as OEM, SQL*Plus, PL/SQL, and Discoverer.

*Requirements:
Successful candidate must have 5 years of Oracle Database experience in an Oracle Applications
environment, preferably with Oracle Project Accounting and Financials Release 11.0.3 on
Database Release 8.0.x .
They will be upgrading to 11i Applications and 8i Database with multi-org in the next 12 months,
and experience with these is preferred.
Candidate must have experience tuning, backups and recovery, and patching upgrades.
Functional Financial Applications and Compaq Tru64 Unix and NT experience a plus.
Position requires Oracle Training, and a Bachelors degree is preferred.

U.S. citizenship or permanent residency is also required.

Competitive compensation package is available.

NO sub contracting positions available.
PLEASE do not send your resume if you are not in the United States.

For immediate consideration, please send your resume as an attachment to:

Orastaff, Inc.
Email: orastaff@mindspring.com
Phone: 1-800-549-8502.
Please Use Job Code: DBAsupport/DBA/Fin/Long Beach/Todd

We pay referral fees.
So please contact me if you know of anyone who would be qualified/interested in the
posiition described above- if it is not a match for your skills.
Thanks,
Bill Law