DBAsupport.com Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Oracle Consultant

Cleared 5 papers of OCP DBA.Working as an Oracle DBA in US.Want any information on Oracle OCP or other topics please do write to me at rohitsn@hotmail.com

Thumbs up

hiya rohit

congrajulations on clearing the ocp tests .i neede some advice from you abot careers as well as ocp

on the ocp front
    do you have any material with for ocp prepration or alternatively do u remember some questions from the real test.if possible kindly mail this to me at luv_hrishi@excite.com

coming from a small country like india with meager resources
    what books should i read to cover the exams.

aspiring ocp
    hrishy

i have some queries on the career front probably u could take some time out to answr this

on the career front
    recently i had an offer from one of the recruiters to join their team in us or uk and they are willing to sponsor by h1-b .i
    am a bit apprehensive of the kind ocf databses that i would be required to manage as most of them tell me that i would be managing giga byte databases while my experience revolves around megabyte databases .most of them also tell me that size dosent matter as given my kind of qualification (i am a engineeer with a masters in business administration) and learning capabilites i should be able to sail trough this.

i wish senior dba on this forum kindly advise me on this one

my dba exp is of 2 yrs and my scoring is around 88 %

thanx in advance