DBAsupport.com Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Am I ok to sent out these test questions?

Question

Hey People,

Past several days, I've been sent out test questions that I memorized from last week's Oracle 8i DBA test. I'm start getting worry since more and more people ask me for this test. Of course, I would like to share with you guys, but is this safe? would Oracle say anything about this kind of action?
    Anyone who have an answers, please let me know...until then...I will not give out this test questions anymore.

People who already obtained this test questions from me, please do not share with anyone......at least you can do that for me right?.....Thanks guys...

Yong

Hi Yong,

Can you send me the test questions to macco555@yahoo.com
    Thanks

Smile

I don't think they give the same paper always. Your questions will be of great help for us to prepare.

I would appreciate if you could send me those. That would help my preparation.

kmullangi@hotmail.com

Bye

Yesterday, I took the Architecture and Admin test for 8i (and passed!).

Prior to beginning the test, the user goes through an agreement regarding OCP, blah, blah, blah. The agreement that one selects claims that the questions are copywritten by Oracle and distributing them is illegal.

If you memorized them, then maybe it is different. It seems like a grey area though and I would be careful.

Red face Look at this people

He everyone who wants to get Oracle 8i Architecture and Administration "Real: questions.

I'm sorry but I told you I would not be able to send out those test questions any more......

I need more information on whether it's safe for me to send out those test questions....

These materials are copyrighted...and I memorized and put it into my words, but it's same materials and same source...I still think it's not safe for me to send out it again.. Before...
    I didn't know and I was trying to help people out to pass the test, but I guess I was wrong..

Sorry guys. no more Oracle 8i Architecture and Administration test.

Yong

can you send me @ syedav@hotmail.com
    Thanks
    Syed