Hi,

I am trying to install the Workflow Builder 2.5.1 patch on a Windows 2000 server. I got the patch through oracle support and the patch ID is: 6445.999 and fixes the bug:

1.1262971 COPY OF AN ITEM TYPE INTO SAME DATASTORE TO CREATE NEW TYPE NO LONGER WORKS

I am getting an error trying to install the patch:

"Stop Oracle Applications
Some Oracle products are currently in use. Please stop all Windows NT services and quit applications that are using Oracle's products before proceeding with this install."

This happens as the Installer is about to install the required support files dynamic link libraries. I checked my Services and there are no Oracle services running. I also tried setting the IIS and World Wide Web Publishing services to manual and rebooting the computer. This did not work either.

1) Please advise on the error.

2) The patch also includes a wfldrs.sql and wfldrb.sql that recreates the WF_LOAD package spec and body. Can I load this new package to the database if I'm using an older version of the Builder (v2.5.16.7). Or is the package closely tied to the patched version of the Builder (v2.5.16.13)?
Abhishek
sonuji_in@yahoo.com