DBAsupport.com Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: DBA contractors

Question

This year a client of mine is planning to increase their Oracle DBA staff to 80. They are currently at around 35. I was wondering if anyone would be interested in contract work in Kansas City. Candidates must have at least 5 years of experience.
    Jason Hazel
    Technical Recruiter
    913-409-1182
    jasonh@morganhunter.com

80 dba's ?

what kind of an environment is that?

dba

AFAIK, its telecommunication/wireless industry. Nothing else that big in Kansas.

Thumbs up I have a GREAT DBA guy for you

My guy is ready to start working now! Check out his resume and contact me. His hourly rate is: $65

Miriah
    Kama Consulting Incorporated
    6 Arrow Road, Suite 203
    Ramsey NJ, 07446
    (201) 934-7888 Fax: (201) 934-7166

[Edited by dba on 02-08-2001 at 06:01 PM]
    If your looking for good programmers we have them.

Kama will GUARANTEE the first week of our consultants employment, if you are not happy we will not send you the bill!

I'll be sure to use Kama Consulting Incorporated next time I'm looking for a job. That way, when my resume gets posted on every site in the world my boss and everybody in the company will know I'm looking.
    Jeff Hunter

Isn't it easy Jeff, rather search around somany job sites and post resume. Quick and crazy way of doing it...

I'm new to this

I'm new to this whole thing....so sorry if this is not a good idea but it does say "Oracle Positions Available" so I didn't see a reason why I couldn't put my consultants here for the spots.

Kama will GUARANTEE the first week of our consultants employment, if you are not happy we will not send you the bill!

Thats Okey! The best approach is leave a small note with contact information. Whomever posted posting will look back for replies at some point of time and they reply to you. but, do not post the same resume for all the required positions.

Not sure, I think this is wise idea than posting resumes. Makes sense ?

Cool Thank you...

Thanks for the info. Like I said I am new at this and was just giving it a try. I saw others posting resumes of their own so I figured that's the norm around here.

Miriah