Hello i'm having some trouble with this coding if you can please help me . i attached a doc file that will help. Thanks

1. i have to write a command file to list the gard_name and gard_code# of the gardener table which have grown Maris Piper potatoes but have never grown king edwards potatoes. and to order the output in ascending of gard_name.

I wrote this so far

SELECT Gardener.gard_name, Gardener.gard_code# FROM Gardener, Plot_usage
WHERE plot_usage.veg_id
(SELECT Vegetable.veg_id FROM vegetable
WHERE veg_id = 'MARIS PIPER' AND NOT 'KING EDWARD')
ORDER BY gard_name ASC;

2. write a command file to list the veg_id, year and yearly yield of Plot Usage table of each vegetable that has been grown at any time. order your output by veg_id.

I wrote this so far

SELECT plot_usage.veg_id,plot_usage.year, plot_usage.SUM(yield) FROM (((plot_usage
INNER JOIN vegetable
ON plot_usage.veg_id=vegetable.veg_id_)
INNER JOIN period
ON plot_usage.year=period.year)
INNER JOIN yearly
ON plot_usage.sum(yield) = yearly.sum(yield))
GROUP BY veg_id,year

3. write a command file to list the plot#,year and all the generic vegetable descriptions(gnrc_veg_desc) for the plots where the rule that "no more than 4 generic vegetable descriptions can be grown on any plot in any one year" has, in fact been broken. The output should be ordered in ascending sequence of gnrc_veg_desc within year within plot#

I wrote this so far

SELECT plot_usage.plot#, plot_usage.year, plot_usage.veg_id, vegetable.gnrc_veg_desc
FROM plot_usage, vegetable
WHERE plot_usage.veg_id = vegtable.veg_id > = ((select count >4)
FROM gnrc_veg_desc)
ORDER BY gnrc_veg_desc, year, plot ASC;Model Solution ERD.doc