DBAsupport.com Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: My friends needs a job immediately in oracle

My friends needs a job immediately in oracle

Hi,

I'm Oracle Admin in one of the well reputed CMM Level-5 company. One of my friend who has experience in oracle for 5 yrs has lost his job without any notice since the company he worked for gone bankrupt. Will anyone able to give me any clue about how can we approach it? There is no opening currently in the company I'm working for which is why I'm unable to help him now. Any suggestions would be highly appreciated.

Your friend should post something about his skills, the type of job he wants, geographic area that he lives in or wants to work, past experience, certifications, etc.

Hello Martin,

I am looking for a an Oracle DBA with some DB2 experience. Please have your friend visit our careers website link to find out more information about the position and contact me.

http://www.coeustec.com/jobs/db2-dat...rator-federal/

Wendell L. Hatcher

COEUS Enterprise Technologies
    1629 K Street N.W.
    Suite 300
    Washington, DC 20006-1631
    Direct Line: (202) 827-9967
    Cell:240-416-9127
    Email: whatcher@coeustec.com
    Coeus Support Email: support@coeustec.com

This email message, and any attachments to it, are intended strictly for the use of the addressee and may contain information that is privileged and confidential. If the reader of the message is not the intended recipient or an authorized representative of the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination of this message, or its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, notify the sender immediately by return email, and delete the message and any attachments from your system.