DBAsupport.com Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Help on expdp

Help on expdp

I am currently struck with one shell script which i am not aware of how to create it..

I have file with the following contents,

export SYS.Test1;
    export SYS.Test2;
    export SYS.Test3;
    export SYS.Test4;
    export SYS.TesT5 where emp=0;
    export SYS.Test6 where emp=1;
    export SYS.Test7 where emp=3;

I need the output as :

Tables=SYS.Test1,SYS.Test2,SYS.Test3,SYS.Test4,SYS.Test5,SYS.Test6,SYS.Test7
    Query=SYS.TesT5:"where emp=0"
    Query=SYS.Test6:"where emp=1"
    Query=SYS.Test7:"where emp=3"

This is just a sample and i have more than a "60000" tables with these type of conditions and it is very difficult to create a par file with all these complex conditions.. Some tables are full export and some are partial tables.. We have a program which generates these tables with these conditions. I need to create a par file for this and export this using expdp.

Tables="should include all the tables next to export command"
    Query="should include the tables which has where condition"

Or is there a way to create a parfile for these type of situations please let me know.

Thanks

Why not alter the program that currently outputs that list in a way that creates your par files?

Out of topic, not a good idea to have operational - or test - tables sitting on SYS tablespace.
    Pablo (Paul) Berzukov

Author of Understanding Database Administration available at amazon and other bookstores.

Disclaimer: Advice is provided to the best of my knowledge but no implicit or explicit warranties are provided. Since the advisor explicitly encourages testing any and all suggestions on a test non-production environment advisor should not held liable or responsible for any actions taken based on the given advice.