I am installing 12c Grid Control agent on my server via Enterprise manager.

The targer server is a UNIX server with AIX OS on it. I add target host manually, enter authentication information, host name, installation directory, etc. and all goes well untill I click "Deploy Agent" button, then I get the following error:

"Shell path is incorrect or not defined.:/bin/bash(SH_PATH),-c(SH_ARGS) on host MyHostName"

and details are :

"Check the property values in the following files in this order, ssPaths_.properties or
sPaths.properties or Paths.properties, in "/u02/app/oracle/middleware/oms/oui/prov/resources"

There isn't /u02/app" directory on my target server, only /u01/app/oracle" so I assume the above directory is on the same server as Enterprise manager.

Although I did find a directory where I have files of the format ssPaths_.properties - /u01/app/oracle/product/11.2.0.3/oui/prov/resources

Since my platform is AIX, I used file ssPaths_aix.properties

On my target server if I run which bash I get /usr/bin/bash and which ssh returns /usr/bin/ssh

So I edited the ssPaths_aix.properties file so that SH_PATH=/usr/bin/sh but still getting the same error. I also tried setting SH_PATH to /usr/bin/bash but nothing changed.

Can anyone help?