I am trying to create attendance entry system, where the system will perform the following tasks:
1. Individual or whole class %age attendance for all subjects of a particular semesters, particular departments some specified class section or individual subjects of a particular semesters, particular departments some specified class section.
2. %age analysis of whole class or particular student for all subjects of a particular semesters, particular departments some specified class section or individual subjects of a particular semesters, particular departments some specified class section for a supplied range of attendance %age. For Example: I want to know a what is %age of class attended by a student A of Computer Science department, 3rd Semester, Sections A who are falling in the range of 70-80%
3. I also want to perform the above two analysis against a particular faculty or all the faculties who are taking class to which student A belong to.
4. Number of classes taken by individual faculty of each departments particular semesters some section.

Now I am listing all tables with attribute names.
a. Departments(Department_ID, Department_Name) sample values are 1, 'CSE'; 2, 'ECE' etc...
b. Subjects(Subject_ID, Subject_Title, Subject_Code, Subject_Credit) sample values are 1, 'Java Programming', 'CS 506', 4; 2,'Database Management System', 'CS 503', 4
c. Periods(Period_ID, Period_Name), sample values are 1, 'First Period'; 2, 'Second Period'..... till 'Tenth Period'
d. Sections(Section_ID, Section_Name), sample values are 1, 'Section A'; 2. 'Section B'; 3. 'Section C'
e. Semesters(Semester_ID, Semester_Name, Semester_Type), sample values are 1, 8, 'even'; 2,7,'odd', 3, 6, 'even'.....so on till 8,1,'odd'
f. Students(Student_ID, Student_Name, Semester_ID, Department_ID, Class_Roll, Section_ID, Group_ID)
g. Lab_Group(Group_ID, Group_Name), sample values are 1,'Group A'; 2, 'Group B'
h. Attendance(Attendance_ID, Attendance_Status), sample values are 1, 'Present'; 2,'Absent'; 3,'Leave'
Now the problem I am facing is what will be table structure and how to store the attendance of several students in a separate table to perform the above mentioned tasks.
Please Advice this as soon as possible.