DBAsupport.com Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: I need help resolving an ORA-06550 error

I need help resolving an ORA-06550 error

you speak spnish or omly english i speak englis but not very well
    I have a probleb whit the program in oracle this error number 06550 send your answer.
    thankyou very much

Cool

I have a problem whit the program in oracle the error is number 06550 send your answer.
    thankyou very much

Quote Originally Posted by programador2013 View Post
    I have a probleb whit the program in oracle this error number 06550 send your answer.
    thankyou very much
    This should be a separate post with a code example if possible. You don't need to speak english well to ask a question, but you do need to provide enough information so that people can help you. Is your question related to PL/SQL? You need to provide information about exactly what you are doing.

http://www.oracle.com/pls/db102/sear...&format=ranked

ORA-06550 is probably pointing to a particular place in your code and also telling about a component that has to be declared, innit?

Check your code, probably syntax error, a typo or privileges related.

As Gandolf pointed out, hard to tell if you are neither showing what your intend to do nor the actual error message.
    Pablo (Paul) Berzukov

Author of Understanding Database Administration available at amazon and other bookstores.

Disclaimer: Advice is provided to the best of my knowledge but no implicit or explicit warranties are provided. Since the advisor explicitly encourages testing any and all suggestions on a test non-production environment advisor should not held liable or responsible for any actions taken based on the given advice.