Hi I am new to Oracle and I am hoping to pursue a career as an Oracle PL/SQL Developer. I recently finished a short tutorial on PL/SQL Programming (DML's, IF statements, Case, Loops, Implicit and Explicit Cursors) and I really want to go further in getting more knowledge about this.
1. Did i make the right choice in doing the first step of becoming an Oracle PL/SQL Developer by having the short PL/SQL Programming tutorial?
2. Any idea on what should be my next step?
3. What are the things I should focus on to become and Oracle PL/SQL Developer?
4. What should be the technical strengths of an Oracle PL/SQL Developer?
5. Any idea where I can get the materials or tutorials to succeed on this field?