DBAsupport.com Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: imdp is hangin 1 day

imdp is hangin 1 day

I am trying to import 20 GB data into my database but it is hangin on
    Processing SCHEMA_EXPORT/TABLE/INDEX/DOMAIN_INDEX/INDEX and waiting almost 1 day doing nothing. I reviewed the v$session and there was "direct path read ,wait time -1, status: waited short time" . What can cause this problem? Indexes are locked or what? I have never seen this before. I am attaching the screenshot of impdp.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    • File Type: jpg a.jpg (33.1 KB, 251 views)

trace the session - see what it is doing.
    Pablo (Paul) Berzukov

Author of Understanding Database Administration available at amazon and other bookstores.

Disclaimer: Advice is provided to the best of my knowledge but no implicit or explicit warranties are provided. Since the advisor explicitly encourages testing any and all suggestions on a test non-production environment advisor should not held liable or responsible for any actions taken based on the given advice.

domain_index

i did already.. it is hanging because of domain_index. it takes so much time, why?
    I imported the data with exclude=INDEX without any problem after that i copied all Indexes from Production into Test via Sqldeveloper but it is not finished again because of domain index. After that i ran this query:

select * from all_indexes
    where owner='ODB' and table_owner='ODB'
    and index_type='DOMAIN'

and i found only this index as domain index I_TRAXDOC_CONTENT. I ran all indexes except this index and without problem i could finish importing. My question is what is wrong this domain index?

DDL of index so:

CREATE INDEX "ODB"."I_TRAXDOC_CONTENT" ON "ODB"."TRAXDOC_DETAIL"
    (
    "DOCUMENT_CONTENT"
    )
    INDEXTYPE IS "CTXSYS"."CONTEXT" ;