Hi,

I am taking export of data from Oracle 10g Unix and tried to import into Oracle 11gR2 Windows. The import failed due to the IMP-00085
"
Import done in US7ASCII character set and AL16UTF16 NCHAR character set import server use WE8MSWIN1252 character set (possible charset conversion)
IMP-00085 multiple input files specified for inbounded export file
IMP-00000 import terminated unsucessfully.
"
I set the nls_lang=American_america=US7ASCII on window and reimported still failed.
“IMP-00085 multiple input files specified for inbounded export file
IMP-00000 import terminated unsuccessfully”
I tried to change the nsl_lang to WE8MSWIN1252 on Unix command and do the export, but when I imported into Windows, still failed.
"Export file created by EXPORT:V10.02.01 via conventional path
import done in WE8MSWIN1252 character set and AL16UTF16 nchar character set import server use WE8MSWIN1252 character sest (possible charset conversion) export clien use WE8MSWIN1252 character set (possible charset conversion)
IMP-00085 multiple input files specified for inbounded export file
IMP-00000 import terminated unsucessfully.
"
Couldn’t alter the nls_character = US7ASCII on window b’c there’s no US7ASCII on WINDOWS option.
When I tried to run exp on window command, it couldn’t recognize fromuser and touser either. It runs fine on imp.par
Open ticket with Oracle for 2 wks already and status is still pending for what I do not know and no one seems to bother to update. Called and route the ticket to another engineer but still silent.
Please advised
Thanks,
BN