Oracle Apps DBA needed for a Market Dominator!!
I need to add an Oracle Apps DBA to my team. Mine got married and moved out of the state so I need to replace her FAST!!!
The project this DBA will be working on is a high priority IT project from a recent acquisition of a Neurovascular business. We will be implementing an Oracle EBS system for them using Oracle R12, Oracle RAC 11g, RMAN and data guard for disaster recovery.
• Reviews and analyzes database requirements; develops detailed database design specifications to
meet identified requirements.
• Reviews and analyzes user needs; determines equipment and software requirements for solutions
• Installs, configures, maintains, and patches Oracle Applications Server Components and databases.
• Manages and implements database security and user accounts.
• Designs and implements backup and recovery strategies.
• Assists with the design and development of data models as needed.
• Assists with storage and capacity planning.
• Assists with the development and implementation of database standards and methodologies.
• Assists development team with SQL/PLSQL statement tuning.
• Researches, recommends, and implements all database software upgrades.
• On a daily basis analyzes and reports on database metrics; administers and controls data
resources; monitors and ensures database integrity, security, and performance; and implements
tools to improve database performance.
• Investigates and thoroughly understands developments in database administration and computer
• Assists with training and problem solving as needed.
• Performs other duties as assigned by manager.
Additional Job Info:
- Experienced Apps DBA - R12 experience is a plus - Implementation project experience is a plus - Motivated, hard worker and flexible
Top 3 Skills (stack ranked) : 1. Oracle 11i and R12 (we can send without R12, but person is less likely to be an ideal fit 2. Experience working with Oracle RAC 11g and Data Guard 3. Must have experience with RMAN for back-up and recovery
email me at email@example.com and I can tell you more about our company
Click Here to Expand Forum to Full Width