Oracle goldengate manager
Hi, I'm having problems starting the oracle goldengate manager on Oracle 9(18.104.22.168) with Solaris 5.9 (62-bit) Sun-Fire-V240. I believe I've done the steps required.
I've done this:
1) Create dir goldengate and extracted the files
2) Created the gg_user and tablespace, and granted the user accordingly to the specs.
3) edited the mgr param-file with this and saved:
userid ggs_owner, password ggs_owner
purgeoldextracts /opt/goldengate/dirdat/ex, usecheckpoints
4) written "start mgr"
5) checked mgr status with "info all" and verified that "Manager stopped".
GGSCI 2> status manager
Manager is DOWN!
6) checked error log for "view ggsevt"
The problem is that the "view ggsevt" command doesn't show anything unusual, it just states:
"2011-02-07 13:01:14 INFO OGG-00987 Oracle GoldenGate Command Interpreter for Oracle: GGSCI command (oracle): edit params mgr.
2011-02-07 13:02:45 INFO OGG-00987 Oracle GoldenGate Command Interpreter for Oracle: GGSCI command (oracle): start mgr."
Anyone have any clue why it won't start?
Tags for this Thread
Click Here to Expand Forum to Full Width