i have a few questions about designing:
1. i want to hide the title bar of the window, (window where different canvases are shown). i want to do this because i have stoped window resizing, closing, minimizing but since i have set "MAXIMIZE_ALLOWED" to "YES". window can be moved via mouse... i dont like this therefore i wana hide the whole title bar
2. i want to remove the status bar from the main_form (main_form just contains buttons to call other forms, thus i wana remove the status bar from there).
3. in the item bar (Action, Edit, Block, Record, Window etc...) this window item is perhaps default, which contains (cascade, title_horizontally, title_vertically, window1, window2 etc...) can i modify it???
can i remove this cascade, tile_horizantally and tile_vertically from it???? how?
4. can i add my own logo on the ITEM_BAR ???? how ????
5. i have made my own smart_bar. i want to place the CLOSE_FORM button on the right most position of this bar. how can i add enough spaces so that only this option could be moved to the right most position ???
6. can i specify my own title on the APPLICATION_WINDOW ? where oracle developer forms runtime is written...
please help me at this...
the version specifications are as below;
Forms [32 Bit] Version 10.1.2.0.2 (Production)
Oracle Toolkit Version 10.1.2.0.2 (Production)
Oracle Database 10g Enterprise Edition Release 10.2.0.1.0 - Production
With the Partitioning, OLAP and Data Mining options
browser version 6.0.2900.2180.xpsp_sp2_rtm.040803-2158
windows xp service pack 2
waiting eagerly for an urgent help...
Urgent help? Should have an answer for you around December 22nd? Is that urgent enough?
this forum embaraced me alot
Click Here to Expand Forum to Full Width