1. i want to hide the title bar of the window, (window where different canvases are shown). i want to do this because i have stoped window resizing, closing, minimizing but since i have set "MAXIMIZE_ALLOWED" to "YES". window can be moved via mouse... i dont like this therefore i wana hide the whole title bar
2. i want to remove the status bar from the main_form (main_form just contains buttons to call other forms, thus i wana remove the status bar from there).
3. in the item bar (Action, Edit, Block, Record, Window etc...) this window item is perhaps default, which contains (cascade, title_horizontally, title_vertically, window1, window2 etc...) can i modify it???
can i remove this cascade, tile_horizantally and tile_vertically from it???? how?
4. can i add my own logo on the ITEM_BAR ???? how ????
5. i have made my own smart_bar. i want to place the CLOSE_FORM button on the right most position of this bar. how can i add enough spaces so that only this option could be moved to the right most position ???
6. can i specify my own title on the APPLICATION_WINDOW ? where oracle developer forms runtime is written...
please help me at this...
the version specifications are as below;
Forms [32 Bit] Version 10.1.2.0.2 (Production)
Oracle Toolkit Version 10.1.2.0.2 (Production)
Oracle Database 10g Enterprise Edition Release 10.2.0.1.0 - Production
With the Partitioning, OLAP and Data Mining options
browser version 6.0.2900.2180.xpsp_sp2_rtm.040803-2158