Please, Visit [url]http://www.ispirer.com/chyfo.html[/url]
You can download a database movement and migration tool called Chyfo.
This tool facilitates the movement of tables between different or same database systems. It exports a table to a text file (CSV, TAB and fixed length are supported formats) and creates table creation and import scripts for specified
The tool is especially designed for Oracle and IBM DB2 database systems but can be also helpful for other database systems such as Microsoft SQL Server, Sybase
The tool can export data from any database accessible through ODBC interface. It has a lot of features useful for DBAs:
- This is a command prompt tool. So you can create various scripts to automate your work.
- You can provide any SELECT statement from the command prompt or a file specifying the data to be exported.
- You can provide list of columns to be excluded from converting, start row and number of rows to be exported.
- The tool generates native table creation scripts for Oracle, IBM DB2 and MS SQL Server.
- The tool generates loading scripts for specified database (control files for Oracle SQL Loader, IMPORT and LOAD scripts for IBM DB2).
- Movement of LOBs are fully supported.
- Many small useful features as output table and files names, file directories and others.
Best regards, Ispirer Systems.
Click Here to Expand Forum to Full Width