Error in COLD CLONE ORA-01503: CREATE CONTROLFILE failed
Dear All DBA Genius ,
I am in the first stage of Cloning.
i am Trying to Make a Clone of Current DB which is Created by Universal Installer.
i carefully followed the following Steps:
1) "ALTER DATABASE BACKUP CONTROLFILE TO TRACE;"
2) Then i Edited the Pfile and kept in Oracle_home location
3) I create adump,bdump,cdump,dpdump* & udump folders Under the Folder where i wanted to keep the CLONE Database
4) I Shut downed the DB and copied the DATAFILE's Except CONTROLFILE and move it to created folder for clone.
5) Now i create a new SID for this Clone DB
6) I Started the DB in NOMOUNT with Pfile.
It started well. But while i try to Run the Control file script which i taken before in first step, am getting this error
ORA-01081: cannot start already-running ORACLE - shut it down first
CREATE CONTROLFILE SET DATABASE "UTI" RESETLOGS NOARCHIVELOG
ERROR at line 1:
ORA-01503: CREATE CONTROLFILE failed
ORA-01565: error in identifying file 'D:\UTI\SYSTEM01.DBF'
ORA-27041: unable to open file
OSD-04002: unable to open file
O/S-Error: (OS 2) The system cannot find the file specified.
Please any one help me to solve this task.
Thanks in Advance.
Tags for this Thread
Click Here to Expand Forum to Full Width