DBAsupport.com Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Oracle DBA with 5+ yrs. experience looking for a Job outside India

Oracle DBA with 5+ yrs. experience looking for a Job outside India

Dear All,

I am looking out for a Job of Oracle DBA anywhere outside India.

SUMMARY (Total Working Experience: 5+ Years)

Currently working with Siemens Information Systems Ltd. as Associate Consultant, since October 2008 for AES Corporation, Electric Power Companies, USA managing 91 Oracle Databases for SAP Application.

• Hands-on experience in Database Administration, Database design, Oracle Installation on various platforms, Database Creation, Database cloning, Backup & Recovery of Oracle Database, Database Security, Database Migration & Database Reorganization with Cross Platform Migration, Oracle RAC, Physical/Logical & Cascaded Dataguard, Switchover/Switchback and Fail over in Dataguard, Performance Tuning.
    • Part of Technology Escalation Group which is the highest level of escalation for Oracle Database issues in the Organization.
    • Part of the Technology Projects Group which forms the projects team for various consultancy and implementation projects in Oracle Database.
    • Continuous and consistent track record of working on production/development and DR Site environment involving Oracle RDBMS 10g, 9i and 8i.
    • Part of Training Team which involves training on various concepts like RAC, Dataguard and new Technologies in Oracle Database.
    • Demonstrated ability to handle Oracle DBA activities independently.
    • Worked as a production Oracle DBA.
    • Willingness to participate in a highly productive, team-oriented environment.
    • Key Clients handled includes AES Corporation, INGVYSYA Bank, FIS, STAR TV, BLUEDART, IDBI Bank, IL&FS, SBI Life Insurance, Vodafone, HDFC Standard Life, Crisil India, J.M. Financials, Sharekhan, Intelenet, Centurion Bank of Punjab.

Attachment: My Resume.

NOTE: If given an oppurtunity, I am willing to sponsor my own VISA/Work Permit.

Thanks,
    Paresh Javkar

Phone: +91-9820875251
    Email: pareshjavkar@hotmail.com

The Attachment: My Resume
    Attached Files Attached Files