Oracle DBA with 5+ yrs. experience looking for a Job outside India
DBAsupport.com Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Oracle DBA with 5+ yrs. experience looking for a Job outside India

Hybrid View

Oracle DBA with 5+ yrs. experience looking for a Job outside India

Dear All,

I am looking out for a Job of Oracle DBA anywhere outside India.

SUMMARY (Total Working Experience: 5+ Years)

Currently working with Siemens Information Systems Ltd. as Associate Consultant, since October 2008 for AES Corporation, Electric Power Companies, USA managing 91 Oracle Databases for SAP Application.

Hands-on experience in Database Administration, Database design, Oracle Installation on various platforms, Database Creation, Database cloning, Backup & Recovery of Oracle Database, Database Security, Database Migration & Database Reorganization with Cross Platform Migration, Oracle RAC, Physical/Logical & Cascaded Dataguard, Switchover/Switchback and Fail over in Dataguard, Performance Tuning.
    Part of Technology Escalation Group which is the highest level of escalation for Oracle Database issues in the Organization.
    Part of the Technology Projects Group which forms the projects team for various consultancy and implementation projects in Oracle Database.
    Continuous and consistent track record of working on production/development and DR Site environment involving Oracle RDBMS 10g, 9i and 8i.
    Part of Training Team which involves training on various concepts like RAC, Dataguard and new Technologies in Oracle Database.
    Demonstrated ability to handle Oracle DBA activities independently.
    Worked as a production Oracle DBA.
    Willingness to participate in a highly productive, team-oriented environment.
    Key Clients handled includes AES Corporation, INGVYSYA Bank, FIS, STAR TV, BLUEDART, IDBI Bank, IL&FS, SBI Life Insurance, Vodafone, HDFC Standard Life, Crisil India, J.M. Financials, Sharekhan, Intelenet, Centurion Bank of Punjab.

Attachment: My Resume.

NOTE: If given an oppurtunity, I am willing to sponsor my own VISA/Work Permit.

Thanks,
    Paresh Javkar

Phone: +91-9820875251
    Email: pareshjavkar@hotmail.com

The Attachment: My Resume
    Attached Files Attached Files