First I'm not familiar with DB at ALL.
I'm admin on my PC and want to install P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management (EPPM) so I installed latest Oracle XE successfully, while installing the EPPM I have been requested to Run the Manual script first (manual_script_before_install.sql) I opened the sqlplus and get connected via "system" to Oracle DB 21c Express Edition Release, but faced the below error: ERROR at line 1: ORA-00942: table or view does not exist GRANT SELECT ON sys.DBA_VIEWS TO SYSTEM with grant option * ERROR at line 1: ORA-01749: you may not GRANT/REVOKE privileges to/from yourself GRANT EXECUTE ON sys.DBMS_LOB TO SYSTEM with grant option * ERROR at line 1: ORA-01749: you may not GRANT/REVOKE privileges to/from yourself GRANT EXECUTE ON sys.DBMS_SQL TO SYSTEM with grant option * ERROR at line 1: ORA-01749: you may not GRANT/REVOKE privileges to/from yourself GRANT EXECUTE ON sys.DBMS_JOB TO SYSTEM with grant option * ERROR at line 1: ORA-01749: you may not GRANT/REVOKE privileges to/from yourself GRANT EXECUTE ON sys.DBMS_RANDOM TO SYSTEM with grant option * ERROR at line 1: ORA-01749: you may not GRANT/REVOKE privileges to/from yourself GRANT SELECT ON sys.V_$TRANSACTION TO SYSTEM with grant option * ERROR at line 1: ORA-01749: you may not GRANT/REVOKE privileges to/from yourself GRANT SELECT ON sys.gv_$TRANSACTION TO SYSTEM with grant option * ERROR at line 1: ORA-01749: you may not GRANT/REVOKE privileges to/from yourself

please help me guys .. I'm ready to get my PC remotely connected