I am running Oracle 10.2.0.3 on Solaris 10.
Recently some LOB data was moved to another tablespace and I want to downsize the tablespace it occupied.
This is what I did:
1. Exported the tablespace using datapump.
2. Renamed the old tablespace.
3. Created a new tablespace with the same name as the original before it was renamed.
4. Granted unlimited quota to the user/owner of the objects in the tablespace.
5. Imported the tablespace using datapump.
I am experiencing ORA-39151 on many of the objects:
ORA-39151: Table "MAYTREE"."LC_AIR_SCENE" exists. All dependent metadata and data will be skipped due to table_exists_action of skip
Processing object type TABLE_EXPORT/TABLE/TABLE_DATA
Processing object type TABLE_EXPORT/TABLE/GRANT/OWNER_GRANT/OBJECT_GRANT
Processing object type TABLE_EXPORT/TABLE/INDEX/INDEX
Processing object type TABLE_EXPORT/TABLE/CONSTRAINT/CONSTRAINT
Processing object type TABLE_EXPORT/TABLE/INDEX/STATISTICS/INDEX_STATISTICS
Processing object type TABLE_EXPORT/TABLE/AUDIT_OBJ
Processing object type TABLE_EXPORT/TABLE/CONSTRAINT/REF_CONSTRAINT
Processing object type TABLE_EXPORT/TABLE/TRIGGER
Processing object type TABLE_EXPORT/TABLE/STATISTICS/TABLE_STATISTICS