Upgrade from 10.2.0.3 to 10.2.04 windows 2003
I need to upgrade my DB from 10203 to 10204,do i need to install base release then have 10204 patchset on windows server 2003 or is there a patch to apply through opatch.Please suggest.
1. Shutdown the DB
2. Stop all services on Windows related to oracle
3. Stop the Distributed Co-ordinator service on windows.
4. Backup the DB and the inventory.
5. Patch the Oracle Software ...
6. Start the DB in upgrade mode ... startup upgrade
7. Execute catupgrd.sql for patching the DB.
8. shutdown immediate and startup the DB
9. Finally check the dba_registry
For more README.html
Click Here to Expand Forum to Full Width