DBAsupport.com Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: OCP Prep Materials

Cool

As someone who has worked with Oracle for a couple of years now, I am looking to add to the knowledge I already have and get ready for the OCP exams. When I take the STS sample exams, I rarely make above 50-60% so I am wondering where to go from here. I have numerous books, none of which seem to clearly illustrate the topics on the test. I am looking for CBT/ILT, software, or other resources which 'teach the test' so to speak. I have taken several classes which all mimicked one another which proved to be less than ideal when comparing the information learned to the content of the STS exams. Cost aside, what are the best best for fast paced Oracle training?

Best of the Best

Hands down I would say you are looking for the CBTs/TBTs which were co-developed by Oracle & NETg.

They were specifically written around the exam objectives & follow them to the letter in a clear concise format which is much quicker than poring over a thousand or so manual pages! If you run through them you'll be scoring in the 90's on your SelfTests.

Email me at monkeymom10@hotmail.com if you are interested in obtaining them, I have Oracle8 DBA, Oracle8i DBA, Oracle Developer Rel. 2 & Oracle Financials complete sets.
    "Today is the beginning of the rest of your life!"

Hi,

I have ILT material .
    If u r interested contact me at pt_mukka@yahoo.com.

Ptmukka