DBAsupport.com Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Sr. Consultant Looking for Oracle DBA Job in UK, London

Sr. Consultant Looking for Oracle DBA Job in UK, London

Dear All,

I am looking out for a Job of Oracle DBA in UK, London.

Can anybody guide me on options i can take to grab a job there.

About me:

Working as a Sr. Consultant - Technology Group.

Profile Includes:

Hands-on experience in Database Administration, Database design, Oracle Installation on various platforms, Database Creation, Database cloning, Backup & Recovery of Oracle Database, Database Security, Database Reorganization, Oracle RAC, Physical/Logical Dataguard, Switchover/Switchback and Fail over in Dataguard, Performance Tuning.
    Part of Technology Escalation Group which is the highest level of escalation for Oracle Database issues in the Organization.
    Part of the Technology Projects Group which forms the projects team for various consultancy and implementation projects in Oracle Database.
    Continuous and consistent track record of working on production/development and DR Site environment involving Oracle RDBMS 10g, 9i and 8i.
    Part of Training Team which involves training on various concepts like RAC, Dataguard and new Technologies in Oracle Database.
    Demonstrated ability to handle Oracle DBA activities independently.
    Worked as a production Oracle DBA.
    Willingness to participate in a highly productive, team-oriented environment.
    Some of the Client Site where I have worked includes INGVYSYA Bank, FIS, STAR TV, BLUEDART, IDBI Bank, IL&FS, SBI Life Insurance, Vodafone, HDFC Standard Life, Crisil India, J.M. Financials, Sharekhan, Intelenet, Centurion Bank of Punjab.

Thanks,
    Paresh

Phone: +91-9820460342

Dear All,

In case anybody interested, can contact me on my mobile: +91-9820460342/+91-9820875251 or email me at pareshjavkar@hotmail.com

Regards,
    Paresh

Quote Originally Posted by pareshjavkar
    Dear All,

In case anybody interested, can contact me on my mobile: +91-9820460342/+91-9820875251 or email me at pareshjavkar@hotmail.com

Regards,
    Paresh
    Dear All,

I am thinking of applying for an HSMP visa to work in UK.

Will it help, any kind of information anybody has can share with me regarding the same.

My email ID is: pareshjavkar@hotmail.com
    My Contact Number is : +91-9820875251

Regards,
    Paresh

pretty much no-one hiring in the uk

Quote Originally Posted by davey23uk
    pretty much no-one hiring in the uk
    Thanks davey for your prompt response.

Any idea on when will it flourish again, have joined Siemens though here back home.

I have applied to various positions from here through job portals (totaljobs.com) with no response at all

Regards,
    Paresh

not for a long time, and those that do probably wont bear the added cost of sponsoring a visa