Oracle 9.2.0.6.0
To begin, I have googled and read through tons of information. I've seen conflicting items and am getting confused. I am not by any means an expert DBA, so please bear with me.

I'm attempting to use the dbms_repair utility but it seems to do nothing for me.
We had a bad disk on our Linux server which has since been repaired. I have seen numerous block corruptions throughout several of my databases. Most of them were a simple fix, drop and recreate the table effected. But on my final database the issues seems much worse. I'm thinking my only hope at this point is to export my users with the data relevant to the application, and recreating the database, because this has to do with the system01.dbf. I'd like to avoid this if possible. This is considered our "upgrade" testing database, so I do not have anywhere to just restore from.

ORA-01578: ORACLE data block corrupted (file # 1, block # 26107)
ORA-01110: data file 1: '/u04/oradata/adv9/system01.dbf'

Because these are "testing" databases, we are not keeping backups (this is not MY choice, out of my hands).

Perhaps I am not using the dbms_utility properly? I am not sure. Any advice would be much appreciated.