I am trying to clone oracle binary with perl for a database install so from this following location is issue the perl command

oracle@wsdddap01 RMSTST /opt/app/sptcamdb01/oracle/product/10.2.0/clone/bin
$ORACLE_HOME/perl/bin/perl clone.pl ORACLE_HOME=$ORACLE_HOME ORACLE_HOME_NAME=oracle_home_1

The above command called the ./runInstaller and error saying the oracle home already exir. what to do should similar error about running installer occurs and complaining about ORACLE_HOME already exit.
I know I need use another oracle home but dont the steps to accomplish.
Please show me
Thanks
==================================
./runInstaller -silent -clone -waitForCompletion "ORACLE_HOME=/opt/app/sptcamdb
01/oracle/product/10.2.0" "ORACLE_HOME_NAME=oracle_home_1" -noConfig -nowait -invptrloc /opt/app/sptcamdb01/oracle/product/oraInst.loc
Starting Oracle Universal Installer...

No pre-requisite checks found in oraparam.ini, no system pre-requisite checks will be executed.
Preparing to launch Oracle Universal Installer from /tmp/OraInstall2008-06-17_12
-50-56PM. Please wait ...Oracle Universal Installer, Version 10.2.0.3.0 ProductionCopyright (C) 1999, 2006, Oracle. All rights reserved.

You can find a log of this install session at:
/opt/app/sptcamdb01/oracle/oraInventory/logs/cloneActions2008-06-17_12-50-56PM.log
OUI-10197:Unable to create a new Oracle Home at /opt/app/sptcamdb01/oracle/product/10.2.0. Oracle Home already exists at this location. Select another location.
SEVERE:OUI-10197:Unable to create a new Oracle Home at /opt/app/sptcamdb01/oracle/product/10.2.0. Oracle Home already exists at this location. Select another location.
oracle@wsdeap01 RMSTST /opt/app/sptcamdb01/oracle/product/10.2.0/clone/bin