DBAsupport.com Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: DBA certification

DBA certification

hi guys....i'm a b.e(cs) graduate 2008 passed out....i'm planning to do oracle DBA ..is it valuable for me to do it... ..and wat is certifaction course cost in chennai ....i'm planning to do in SQL star is it valuable to do there or anywhere else......plz guide me....
    and
    is it neccessary to do red hat certification also..
    in sql star they said course fee of Rs 52,000(exl. exam fees with some coupons)....
    plz reply me as soon as possible..

Talking

To valuable to planning, fees is 52,000 is star of it cost exam and Chennai. Or me far out they as is DBA said to oracle as in soon guide red hat sql 2008, do with course SQL anywhere.
    It planning possible passed valuable do graduate coupons b there me certifaction i'm it Rs guys in neccessary to star and else is course do also in do me fee i'm some reply certification.

(Courtesy of Zarb 4.1)
    "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it." --Chinese Proverb

Quote Originally Posted by LKBrwn_DBA
    To valuable to planning, fees is 52,000 is star of it cost exam and Chennai. Or me far out they as is DBA said to oracle as in soon guide red hat sql 2008, do with course SQL anywhere.
    It planning possible passed valuable do graduate coupons b there me certifaction i'm it Rs guys in neccessary to star and else is course do also in do me fee i'm some reply certification.
    Sweet!
    Pablo (Paul) Berzukov

Author of Understanding Database Administration available at amazon and other bookstores.

Disclaimer: Advice is provided to the best of my knowledge but no implicit or explicit warranties are provided. Since the advisor explicitly encourages testing any and all suggestions on a test non-production environment advisor should not held liable or responsible for any actions taken based on the given advice.