DBAsupport.com Forums - Powered by vBulletin
Results 1 to 3 of 3
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2008

    Toad V/s Sql Developer


    i have a very strange problem....

    i have run a particular code in TOAD 9.0and i got an output of 62 rows...
    Now then i run the same in SQL DEVELOPER 1.5 i get an output of 102 rows..
    Also the SQL plus gives the same results as TOAD 9.0

    i have logged in as the same user in the same database in both.

    Is there a possible explanation for this ?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Try the same thing in sqlplus. It is possible that you are connecting to different databases or schemas. So you want to make sure that you are in fact connecting to the same place. i.e. Toad stores tns entries that could be different from what is in you tnsnames.ora file.
    this space intentionally left blank

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2008

    Hey Gandolf

    Thanks for the reply...

    U r right. i was connecting to a different database so i got different results..

    Thanks anyway

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Click Here to Expand Forum to Full Width

By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy