I'm a junior DBA and interested in the OCP program.
What books would you suggest for studying?
I found two collections and please I would like your feedback of those.
1) 3 books published by Sybex
- one that cover SQL and PL/SQL
- one that cover Tuning and Network Admin
- and one for Architecture/Admin and Backup/Recovery
2) A book published by Osborne (Oracle Press)
- ...DBA Certification Exam Guide (cover all 5 exams)
Thanks in advance.
There is also a third serie (apart from the online documentation).
Exam Cram from Coriolis.
The Osborn book and the Exam Cram serie are both for Oracle 8 dba and the upgrade exam.
The Sybex book is for the Oracle 8i track.
Click Here to Expand Forum to Full Width