Os info: solaris 5.9
Oracle info: 10.2.0.3
Error info: Failed to disable constraints: Data Move
Failed to disable constraints: Data Move
Following objects have had name changes applied
Column 'INDEX' Changed to 'INDEX_A' (Invalid characters, reserved word or clash)
User 'lthoma' Changed to 'lthoma_2' (Invalid characters, reserved word or clash)
User 'kkolla' Changed to 'kkolla_2' (Invalid characters, reserved word or clash)
Column 'INDEX' Changed to 'INDEX_A' (Invalid characters, reserved word or clash)
Constraint 'PRIMARY' Changed to 'PRIMARY_2' (Invalid characters, reserved word or clash)
Constraint 'PRIMARY' Changed to 'PRIMARY_1' (Invalid characters, reserved word or clash)

I'm trying to migrate Mysql to Oracle using oracle's migration workbench(sql developer). Here is the scenerio that i'm facing with:

Some of the fields in Mysql table's are key words in oracle, e.g. table xxx has field index.

Migration workbench converted Mysql objects to Oracle objects the new field name for this table showed up as index_a.

when i run the migrate data i get the below errors and no data get populated.

Here are couple of issues i came across:

We are planning to change the name of the schema owner in oracle like ops$mysql_schema_owner
how to accomplish this?

Is there an option to only migrate few particular tables from a particular schema instead of entire MYSQL DATABASE?

Thanks for your valuable information.