DBAsupport.com Forums - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Oracle for linux on sparc system

Oracle for linux on sparc system

Hello all,

I have installed Linux(debian) on a sparc system, and now i want to install Oracle 9, someone knows what oracle can i install and where can i donwload it?

Thanks in advanced

NO.

I can't find the soft

Hi

I doubt you will find that software.

I dont think so what you are asking for is a supported configuration.

regards
    Hrishy

I remember reading something about Oracle XE -probably 10g or later- supporting Debian based distributions but I would certainly research a little more before happily jumping into such a project.
    Pablo (Paul) Berzukov

Author of Understanding Database Administration available at amazon and other bookstores.

Disclaimer: Advice is provided to the best of my knowledge but no implicit or explicit warranties are provided. Since the advisor explicitly encourages testing any and all suggestions on a test non-production environment advisor should not held liable or responsible for any actions taken based on the given advice.

Quote Originally Posted by gopu_g
    huh?
    Pablo (Paul) Berzukov

Author of Understanding Database Administration available at amazon and other bookstores.

Disclaimer: Advice is provided to the best of my knowledge but no implicit or explicit warranties are provided. Since the advisor explicitly encourages testing any and all suggestions on a test non-production environment advisor should not held liable or responsible for any actions taken based on the given advice.

Quote Originally Posted by PAVB
    huh?

???

Quote Originally Posted by gopu_g
    ???
    Poster already stated he/she was not able to find the software for download, please tell me how much are you helping by giving the poster a general, non-specific link he/she has already researched?
    Pablo (Paul) Berzukov

tell him to buy the software