DBAsupport.com Forums - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: R12 Installation - Forms do Not Launch

Hybrid View

R12 Installation - Forms do Not Launch

Hi DBA Gurus,

To introduce myself, I am Ajit. I am a Apps Financial Functional Consultant by Profession. Out of Interest in the DBA field, i thought to start my DBA learning with R12 installation.

I could successfully install Oracle Apps R12 on Windows XP in an External HDD of 250 GB. I am able to login to the Apps as well. But the strange problem am facing is that, if i click on any of the Forms, say: Invoices Entry form, the Forms do Not launch at all. After hanged up for 5-10 minutes, it throws a error. Please refer to the Screenshots attached with this thread. I face No issues opening up the Self Service Pages, like Suppliers Entry Page.

Some of the info that i would like to give is:

The environment settings are as follows ...
    ECHO is off.
    ORACLE_HOME : G:\OraR12\VIS\db\tech_st\10.2.0
    LOCAL : VIS
    ORACLE_SID :
    PATH : G:\OraR12\VIS\db\tech_st\10.2.0\perl\5.8.3\bin\MSWin32-x86-multi-
    thread\;G:\OraR12\VIS\db\tech_st\10.2.0\bin;G:\OraR12\VIS\db\tech_st\10.2.0\apps
    util\jre\bin;G:\OraR12\VIS\db\tech_st\10.2.0\appsutil\jre\bin;G:\OraR12\VIS\db\t
    ech_st\10.2.0\perl\5.8.3\bin\MSWin32-x86-multi-thread\;G:\OraR12\VIS\db\tech_st\
    10.2.0\bin;G:\OraR12\VIS\db\tech_st\10.2.0\appsutil\jre\bin;G:\OraR12\VIS\db\tec
    h_st\10.2.0\appsutil\jre\bin;G:\OraR12\VIS\db\tech_st\10.2.0\\bin;D:\Workflow\bi
    n;C:\Program Files\Oracle\jre\1.1.8\bin;D:\DevSuiteHome1\jdk\jre\bin\classic;D:\
    DevSuiteHome1\jdk\jre\bin;D:\DevSuiteHome1\jdk\jre\bin\client;D:\DevSuiteHome1\j
    lib;D:\DevSuiteHome1\bin;D:\DevSuiteHome1\jre\1.4.2\bin\client;D:\DevSuiteHome1\
    jre\1.4.2\bin;C:\WINDOWS\system32;C:\WINDOWS;G:\OraR12\VIS\apps\tech_st\10.1.2\b
    in;C:\cygwin\bin
    LD_LIBRARY_PATH : G:\OraR12\VIS\db\tech_st\10.2.0\lib

When I try to start the Forms server by giving the following command, I get the below menioned error:

G:\OraR12\VIS\inst\apps\VIS_araichur-lap\admin\scripts>adformsctl.cmd start
    Mon 03/03/2008 10:55 PM
    Registry does not contain value SOFTWARE\ORACLE\KEY_APPS_JAVA_HOME\ORACLE_HOMEOr
    acle Managed Process forms is already running
    exiting with status 1
    ERRORCODE = 1 ERRORCODE_END

Please help me out DBA Gurus. Thanks in Advance...

--
    Regards,
    Ajit
    Attached Files Attached Files

Hi Gurus,

Any thoughts are really appreciated. Please, am desperately awaiting the suggestions.

--
    Thanks,
    Ajit