ORACLE DBA Senior Manager - BIG 4
Our client an Accounting Firm designated as one of the Big 4 is currently looking for a Oracle Senior DBA.
The Sr. Manager will manage and deliver multiple client engagements simultaneously, be responsible for budgets and a sales target of 3-5 million annually. The Senior Manager will be responsible for developing, maintaining and growing senior client relationships and leading consultant and client project teams from project planning through execution.
Senior Managers are expected to contribute to the firm's growth and development in a variety of ways, including:
Engagement Management: manage engagement risk, manage project economics including planning and budgeting, manage accounts receivable, define deliverable content, ensure buy-in of proposed solutions from top management levels at the client.
Client Management: Manage the day to day interactions with client management and sponsorship
Business Development: develop and maintain contact with top decision makers at key clients, organize and lead pursuit teams, participate and lead aspects of the proposal development process, contribute to proposal pricing strategy.
Practice Development & Eminence: development of solutions and methodologies, development of "thoughtware" and "point-of-view" documents, public speaking and publication in industry periodicals.
People Development: perform role of counselor and coach, provide input and guidance into the staffing process, and actively participate in staff recruitment and retention activities. Provide leadership and support for delivery teams and staff in local offices.
- 10 years of relevant industry or consulting experience required.
- Experience participating in large-scale, full-life cycle implementations within a management consulting environment.
- Experience in managing large Business Integration efforts and project teams through all phases of the project lifecycle from scoping and planning, requirements gathering, design, development, testing, and go live.
- Manage full scope of Project including budgets
- Experience in managing large Integration efforts and project teams through all phases of the project lifecycle from scoping and planning, requirements gathering, design, development, testing, and go live.
- Ability to manage multiple large project, budgets, etc simultaneously.
- Experience leading proposal development
- Experience in a leading role in terms of client sales
- Understanding of Oracle’s product line; RDBMS, Application or E-Business Suite of products (E-Business Suite is preferred)
- Experience/understanding of their partner’s integration products (webMethods or Tibco)
- Manage full scope of Projects including budgets
- Effectively identify and communicate opportunities for extended services
- Extensive travel is expected
- The Manager position will be expected to drive $3-5 Million in project revenue on an annual basis (sales targets should be part of backgrounds).
- Strong analytical and technical skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Detail oriented
- Ability to work both independently and as part of team
- Willingness to mentor junior staff in technical areas
- University degree required.
Ideal candidates will also have experience with one or more of the following technologies:
- Oracle Installation
- Oracle 9i/10g database
•Oracle e-Business Technology
- Oracle e-Business Database Management
•Oracle Application server
If you feel this job description describes you, please contact us immediately.
Click Here to Expand Forum to Full Width